July 1, 2020
To our Oconee Patient Family:
I have been closely monitoring information regarding COVID-19 and following strict CDC guidelines as outlined on the CDC website. I want to assure all of you that the health and well-being of my patients and my staff are my highest priority. I am making sure that our office takes all necessary precautions to protect you and our staff from the spread of the virus.
The decisions that I make for the practice, for my patients and for my staff are made with great care and concern for the Oconee Audiology family. To that end, I am being extremely cautious and increasing measures to prevent any spread of the virus. The following steps have been implemented in our office and are strictly adhered to:
- Everyone is required to wear masks while in the office. This is not negotiable and is required for your entire time in the office. One will be provided if you do not have one of your own.
- We have increased the use of hand sanitizer – upon arrival to the office you will be asked to use the sanitizer provided.
- We are taking temperatures of anyone who enters the office. If your temperature registers higher than normal, your appointment will be rescheduled
- We have removed all reading materials and magazines from the waiting room
- Only one patient is allowed in the office at any given time. If absolutely necessary, one family member is allowed to accompany the patient to an appointment, otherwise we ask that your family member remain in the car.
- We have increased cleaning procedures following each appointment. All contact surfaces are sterilized and cleaned prior to allowing anyone else to enter the office. We have also put sneeze-guards in place for extra protection.
- When necessary, new and unused pens are provided that you can take home with you.
We are continuing to offer curbside appointments for supply pick up, hearing aid repair drop-off and pick-up and hearing aid cleaning/checkup. The only appointments that will be scheduled in the office are emergency hearing aid adjustments, hearing testing and consultations for hearing aids and tinnitus. We will continue to offer Telecare appointments whenever possible.
As an extra precaution, if staff members are ill or develop symptoms of any contagious illness, they are required to stay home.
What are we asking of you?
- Please maintain social distancing. If you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or even the possibility that you may have been exposed, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Also, if you are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, high fever, or any other signs of the COVID-19 virus, please call us to reschedule your appointment. Our office number is 864-888-8865.
- Please be mindful that many of our Oconee Audiology Family are over the age of 65, the highest risk for developing complications from the COVID-19 virus. Therefore, it is especially important that we take every possible precaution to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Maintain proper precautions such as frequent hand washing, wearing a face mask when in public, hand sanitizing often and keeping distance from immunologically compromised individuals.
- If you attend any large functions such as graduations, weddings, parties or large gatherings, please reschedule your appointment.
As always, please know how much I appreciate my Oconee Audiology Family. I will do everything that I can to keep you safe when you enter our doors.
Blessings to you and to your families for safety and health.
Get In Touch
We'd love to set up a consultation for you or answer any questions you may have.
As of June 1st, our new address is
11092 N. Radio Station Road, Seneca SC 29678
Mon: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Tues: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Weds: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Thurs: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Closed for lunch daily: 12pm - 1pm