Covid-19 – Update Policies Effective 5/4/2020
To our patients,
As of today, May 4, 2020, we have once again updated our policies based on the changing situation with the Covid-19 Virus. We continue to be committed to providing you with the hearing care that you need, while protecting our patients and staff from the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus). We understand and appreciate how important it is to be hear during such critical times and will do our best to assist you.
- LIMITED IN OFFICE APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN RESTORED
- We will have limited appointments in office starting Monday 5/18/2020
- ALL PATIENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AND USE HAND SANITIZER
- Extensive sanitization procedures have been put in place and extra time has been scheduled in between every visit to make sure all surfaces and high contact areas are cleaned after each appointment.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE – CALL US FIRST FOR EVERY SERVICE:
We will continue curbside care for the following services at a scheduled time:
- Dropping off hearing aids/Hearing aid Repairs/Cleanings
- Pairing hearing aids to cell phones
- Supply Purchases
- UPDATED OFFICE HOURS
- We are still on an irregular schedule and will not be in the office during normal business hours.
- We will be available via email (email@example.com) and phone; we will respond as quickly as possible and determine the best way to service you.
- Remote Programming (Telecare) WILL CONTINUE:
- We may be able to adjust the sound of your hearing aids via remote-tuning
- This service depends on the age/make/model of each hearing device and if you have a particular cell phone such as an iPhone or an Android phone
- Call to see if this service is available to you if you need the sound of your hearing aids adjusted
- DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE IF:
- You are sick, have a cough, fever or have been short of breath within the last 15 days.
- You have traveled out of the state within the last 15 days.
- You may have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 15 days.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time as we navigate through Covid-19 concerns. We will do our very best to help you and provide you with the care that you need.
Blessings to you and to your families for health and safety.
Dr. Barbara Greb
Quality of Life
Extraordinary Care. Every Patient. Every Time.
I take the time to listen to your concerns so we can develop treatment goals and intervention strategies that are both relevant and achievable.
Dr. Greb has been providing superior hearing healthcare services for more than 28 years.
We make sure our staff is trained with one thing in mind. Making sure your visit is as stress free as possible.
What we Do
Services We Provide
Hearing Evaluations for Adults
The social implications of untreated hearing loss are numerous and often profound. Make an appointment and find out if you have a problem and what we can do to help.
Comprehensive Personalized Hearing Aid Consultations
Knowing you need hearing aids is not the same thing as determining which hearing aids are right for you.
Scientifically Based Fitting Verifications using Real Ear Measures
It’s not enough to just put a hearing aid in your ear and hope for the best. We complete all of our fittings using the latest and most advanced technology available to make sure that your fitting is optimal for your hearing and your needs. This includes real ear measures, sound field speech testing, feedback calibration and in-situ measures. Gathering all of this information ensures that we’re providing you with optimal results.
Finding Your Perfect Fit
You’re ready to do something about your hearing loss but maybe not too sure where to begin. That’s where Dr. Greb comes in. She is with you through the entire process with the main goal of providing you with the best treatment plan for your needs. After your hearing test, she completes a comprehensive assessment to determine what will be the best for your hearing and communication needs, including style, size, technology, color and price.
Information overload can be scary. She makes sure you get all of the information you need to make the best decision without over-complicating the process. You’re not alone in your journey toward better hearing. Dr. Greb will be right beside you every step of the way.
“Dr. Greb is a pleasure to work with, she won’t pressure you to purchase something you don’t need. She wants you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. Although Dr. Greb is very relatable, she’s also very professional.”
“I cannot adequately express my praise for Dr Greb and her services. My entire experience from hearing evaluation through purchase of my hearing aids was relaxed and FUN! Dr Greb helped me select the perfect hearing aids to meet my needs, and life has been so much richer now that I can hear everything that is going on around me. My hearing aids are simple to use, charge and maintain, and they are very effective. Thank you Dr Greb for all you are doing for those with hearing loss!!.”
Get In Touch
We'd love to set up a consultation for you or answer any questions you may have.
10239 Clemson Blvd. #170 Seneca, SC 29678, USA
Mon: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Tues: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Weds: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Thurs: 8:30am-12pm - 1pm-4:30pm
Closed for lunch daily: 12pm - 1pm